Sunday, August 17, 2014

New and Revised Products - Pin it to Win it!

It has been a while.  Almost a month since my last post.  Today I made a list of all the things I wanted to share with you.  I am hoping to get back into blogging at least twice a week. Grad school starts on Wednesday (my birthday!), so we shall see :)

I am starting my 5th week of school.  I am being observed and 'coached' on a weekly basis.  I am happy to report I am doing well.  Math needed a few changes on my part, but I think I am getting the hang of it.  

I am beginning to feel like I know my students, and that is a great feeling.  Like I said before, everything is different from what I did the last ten years, but I am coping :)  I am happy. Content. Super satisfied with the change.  It is still painful to drive by my old school. I miss my friends.  I am surrounded by amazing people, so I assure you, I am not complaining.  I am just feeling a bit blue.

In despite of my hormonal behavior.  I have been creating some small things for my classroom.  Today is a Pin it to Win it kind of night. Pin the product/s you would like to win.  Leave your pin under the comments and I will pick 4 winners on Wednesday.   If you'd like an extra chance to win, visit my FB page for a chance to pin some more.

Without further ado...


I updated my student planners for this year.  Go download the new year! Find it HERE.


I created a cursive handwriting alphabet banner.   Find the cursive alphabet banner HERE


Then I made a print alphabet banner. Find it HERE

Lastly, I finally posted my editable bookmarks Kidlettes edition.  They get their own little post tomorrow. 


I am on my way to write tomorrow's post.  See you tomorrow!

Don't forget to leave your pin for a chance to win any of these products. 

4 comments:

  1. Wow - you have your hands full right now. Good luck with the grad. school. I'm impressed with all that you're juggling. By the way, I love polar bears. Here's the pin:
    http://www.pinterest.com/pin/138415388522748592/
    Have a good night's sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love each of these. They are so cute. http://www.pinterest.com/pin/437341813788072037/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the student planners! What a great idea. I pinned it to a collaborative board, so hopefully it will get a lot of views! My pin address is: http://www.pinterest.com/pin/96757091969589270/! My email is jamieknefely@gmail.com! These products look really good and very useful too!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! http://www.pinterest.com/pin/316096467569682984/

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete