There are many things I continue to learn each and every day. Balancing my home life and my job continues to be my struggle. How do you find balance?
Monday, March 26, 2012
Saturday, March 24, 2012
Student-Led Conferences, report cards, profile cards, writing assessments...you name it... it is all done!I work in a year-round school (9 weeks on, 3 weeks off). I am tracked out for the next 3 weeks and planning on doing some real blogging.
So, let's catch up...
- The kids worked on measuring their leaps on Leap Day
- I get ideas about blogging during the day and then I forget to take pictures (working on that!)
- I created some cute bookmarks made out of paint chips (no pics.)
- We created our version of Me on the Map (no pics. either!)
- I had a successful observation thanks to fractions and math talk
- Our Student-Led Conferences were a huge success
- Celebrated Read Across America doing some cute crafts.