It has been seven years since I typed in this third-grade blog, taught in private school, completed my master’s degree, and returned to public school.
My personal life has been filled with lots of challenges and many, many blessings. We are healthy. We are learning as we go. We continue to rise to whatever comes our way, and here we are, doing and trying our best. Teenage parenting is hard, I tell ya!
I have given myself permission and time to find some parts of me that I took for granted. It feels so good to be here! So, welcome back…
You are in the right place if you are:
- A third-grade teacher (or second-grade teacher) looking for ideas to implement in your classroom (tested and approved by my students). 🥰
- Looking for supplemental resources ready to be implemented in your classroom. ✅
- Searching for ideas to keep you going! Did I say I love organization too? 😎
- Looking to save time by trying what has worked for me so you get back to what is important…spending time with your students. ⏰
- Looking to connect with a teacher who continues to be as passionate about her job as she was 18 years ago. 👩🏽🏫
I would love to hear from you! Please reach out anytime via Instagram DMs and say hello.