We read a book in class about a brave sheep. Then we visited the computer lab, where I posted an entry : How can you show braveness? Students started entering their responses. You can see their responses appear as soon as they hit enter. It is quite "cool".
* You are going to have to imagine the next step (the actual wall), because I do not know how to take a screen picture.
So...I borrowed some images from the WWW for you :)
Here are some ideas on how to use it in the classroom :
- Show students a cover of the cover and they share their predictions.
- Book recommendations
- Math explanations (Why, How do you know?): Students respond to a math question.
- Brainstorm writing topics
- Suggestions for the classroom library
- Author Study: Students share their favorite book
- Great Beginnings
- Word Choice: What are some other words we could use instead of...?