Student Led Conferences, report cards, profile cards, writing assessments...you name it... it is all done!I work in a year round school (9 weeks on, 3 weeks off). I am tracked out for the next 3 weeks and planning on doing some real blogging.
So, let's catch up...
- The kids worked on measuring their leaps on Leap Day
- I get ideas about blogging during the day and then I forget to take pictures (working on that!)
- I created some cute bookmarks made out of paint chips (no pics.)
- We created our version of Me on the Map (no pics. either!)
- I had a successful observation thanks to fractions and math talk
- Our Student Led Conferences were a huge success
- Celebrated Read Across America doing some cute crafts (thanks to Teri).
- Erin from Creating and Teaching is building a new template for my blog. She has been extremely patient with my bits and pieces of "this is what I want". I can't wait to see the final product!!
- I have 8 followers...Life is Good :)
***BTW: I love bullets, ellipses, and parenthesis (maybe that will be my trademark).
Happy Saturday :)