Sunday, April 5, 2015

Currently April {Back to Blogging?}

I just checked to see the date of my last post and I am embarrassed to admit it has been months.  I am just not feeling it ( I will try to share more about this soon. #embarrased).

IG has been my favorite way of staying in touch with you (so easy, isn't it?!).  I love reading about your adventures, your successes, and of course your not so good days.  All of us can relate and really understand each other! Hubby does not get it.

Thank you Farley for creating this fabulous linky.  It has been months since I have shared with you what is currently going on with me, and today I decided it was time to do it again.

So here it goes...


Listening: I am pretending to watch Sofia the First. I love her, but right now I am concentrating in my typing.
Do you have a girlie at home that makes you watch her and lover too?

Loving: Graduate School.  Say, What?!  I had a pretty stressful fall semester taking two classes.  My professors were amazing, but the workload kept me busy every weekend.  So, I decided that there was no rush to get this done and only took one class this semester.  #sosmart
My current professor is very laid back and reading about literacy just makes me happy! 
I have yet to decide what I am doing for the two summer semesters coming up, but I think I need to speak to my advisor first. She thinks I can do it all... if she only knew.

This is what we are reading in class.  I read this book a while ago, but the new edition has a few new things and this time I have time to process everything in it. 


Thinking: Like I mentioned before blogging has not been a priority.  I am questioning and wondering:
Do I need to call it quits?  Do I open my crazy notebook full of ideas and try something out? Where did my inspiration go? Do I need a fresh start? Do I need to change my blog's name since I am no longer teaching second (oh! so sad!)...  As you can see. I am clueless.  I do not know what to do.

THANK YOU to all of you who have not abandoned me. I really appreciate your support and your friendship.


Wanting:  I really want to go to Vegas this summer. I am so jealous!  This girl cannot make it again this year.  We start school the Monday after the TPT conference, and there is no way I can do all of that without going crazy.  We also have some awesome vacation plans and I need the money. 
I would love to meet all of you!  I.must.meet.the Supergirls too!

If you are not following us there... please do :)  

Needing: I certainly need a much bigger hard drive to save all of our pictures.  Any recommendations?  You see, we really do not do much while the kids and I are in school, but we do love going on vacation during track out. Our latest vacation took us to California.  Lots of driving. Lots of amazing views and gorgeous weather.

Breathtaking I tell ya'.  My husband is a rock climber, and I am pretty sure I saw him drool and/or cry on the way out of Yosemite. 

I may need to go back soon and check the other side. #walkonthebridgetoo

Eggs-plain Our Name: My blog's name was created by my one of my fabulous room moms.  I asked her for ideas and she has a few really good ones.  I have taught second for ten year.  My heart belongs in second, but right now I am teaching third.  Thinking about updating my blog's title as I do not know how long I'll stay in third. 

Thanks for stopping by. #loveya


1 comment:

  1. Tania,
    I'm glad you're loving school :) I will have to check out that book. I always enjoy finding books that will keep me up to date.

    Stacy
    Made with Love

    ReplyDelete