Saturday, October 4, 2014

Sunday Savings Circular Linky

Two days in a row?!  So happy to see you, again.

I am about to spend another long night in front of the computer like I did last night.  I made it to bed at two in the morning :(  I tried to take care of small chores during the day and entertained the kids so tonight I won't feel as guilty once I put them in front of the TV.  We are watching a movie right now and then mommy has a date with the computer, again.  Did you do anything fun?

I am here, supporting one cool girlie's first linky.  I hope you can come and join her too!

As you read your Sunday circular tonight or tomorrow morning, come and join Ms. Nicole with your own savings.  Check out her blog to get this cool button and customize your own Sunday sale.

My Sunday offer is for tomorrow Sunday October 4th. 

Let the shopping begin.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!!!!! Tania, thank you so much for celebrating with me for the first week of my new linky party!!! I'm so excited that you are a part of it!!!

    Thanks again!!
    Nicole :)
    All Things Apple in 2nd

    ReplyDelete