Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Summer Lovin'- The Math Edition

Happy Tuesday friends.  Today I am setting up my math products on sale for day 3.  Math is totally my thing, and I am quite shocked I do not have more math products. I better get busy creating for my new kiddos.  I may have to get something cool and refreshing after school...even though it has been raining all day and the forecast looks pretty gray this week :(  Did anyone say inside recess?!  I do love inside recess!


 You can find products to review two dimensional shapes, counting money, repeated addition or multiplication using arrays, and estimation with a flat estimation jar (and confetti).

Raise you hand if you love math as much as I do?  When I grow up I want to teach math.all.day.long.  :)

This is short and sweet again.  The beginning of the year is extra exhausting, especially when you do not know what to do first.



No comments:

Post a Comment