Sunday, July 20, 2014

A Summer Lovin' Sale with Friends

Friends, sun, relaxation, and a 4 day sale do go together, right? :)
Event thought I have not had much time to relax this summer (due to my sad story/happy ending  from last night's post); I am enjoying the cold drinks, keeping up with my bloggy friends, and creating some new goodies for my new classroom.

I'm joining a group of fabulous ladies to bring you 4 days of sales. We hope you find some terrific resources for your classroom.




On sale for today only (20% off) ... both of my Animal Research Projects.  You can check out my posts about them here and here.


Remember to come back each day to see what is on sale. There may be a small surprise for those of you who shop from my store :)

Now... feel free to visit other amazing bloggers and find other goodies.  Happy Sunday shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment