Monday, July 21, 2014

A Summer Lovin' Sale- Day 2

The only way to blog is half awake right around midnight.  I am challenging myself :) By the time you read this post tomorrow morning I will be half through my math lesson. Please send me good vibes to stay awake.

Day two is here and... what do we have on sale for you today? 


Let's just go with reading and writing for today. 

Two of my best sellers and one with a nice big number of you who have it "wish-listed".   These 4 products will be 20% off all day, today.


Visit my past posts about my products: HERE for the Nonfiction Text Features, HERE for the Retelling Wands, HERE for the Polarrific Facts, and HERE for Share Your Opinion.

I continue to smell a surprise for those of you who purchase something from my store.  Just sayin'

Don't forget to check the other bloggers who have joined this 4 day sale. Say hi to them for me!



Happy Monday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment