Thursday, May 1, 2014

Currently May

Spring has arrived. Rain came with it.  Allergies are killing me.  It got humid in no time.  I have 8 weeks of school left. Farley's party is up and running.  Come meet some new friends!


Listening:  I took a day off (mentally needing a break). I have the TV on, but I am not watching. I am just sitting on the couch.

I love this sectional.  It is not mine.

Loving: our Mother's Day gifts.  The kids worked super hard writing about their moms and completing an album. I know their moms are going to love it!

Thinking: I can never decide what I want for Mother's Day.  I think a TPT gift card will do :) Hubby could always take me shopping, but we know shopping is not his forte.

Wanting:  I am a huge fan of the Hough's. They are coming to Raleigh and I really want to go see them. 

Needing: to decide on a paint palette.  Picking colors for our whole downstairs is not easy.  It is driving me bunkers.  I love browns, hubby loves blues. Painter is coming soon and we need to decide!
Not my living room. I love the wall colors. 

Surprise!  Since I love many girls out there... I decided to go with a clipart artist. That was easier than deciding on one blogger :)

I have been buying a ton of her clipart.  She creates the cutest things!  I may need to get creating since I have not done much lately.

Come visit Sarah HERE, HERE and HERE.


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

  1. Is that your real living room- it is quite pretty! If you really need decorating/paint color ideas, have you ever visited "The Small Things" blog. Kate, the author has a really unique neutral tone in her home and it is very pretty. Found you through Farley's Currently for May! I also love the Houghs- the only reason I keep watching Dancing with the Stars!

    Carol
    Teachers Are Terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the TV on right now, but I'm not really listening either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, I LOVE the Hough's too! Now I wish I lived closer so I could see them! When it comes to designing things for a house (that I don't have) I really have no clue where to start, but I love your color palette. I usually just stare at things on Pinterest that I will never be able to afford...ahhh bliss. I found you through Farley's Currently for May!

    Thanks for the Insta follow!

    A New Box of Crayons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's a great color -- http://simpledwellings.blogspot.com/2012/08/my-go-to-paint-colors.html - scroll down until you get to Dragon's Breath. It is a gray with a hint of chocolate;) Perfect match. Plus, it's on the darker side so I think it would go great in an entire house with white trim and white ceilings.

    Deniece

    ReplyDelete