Sunday, April 20, 2014

Sale and a Messy House.

Happy Easter to all of you.  Many friends are joining the Sunday and Monday sale, and I am thrilled to be part of that.  I may do some shopping tonight!
But most importantly, I hope all of you are enjoying time with your family and loved ones.


Hubby is off (can't remember the last holiday he was home, but he is today). I have been nagging asking for a variety of things for our living room. You see... the rug is besides nasty, the lighting makes me want to cry, the paint is something we did not choose... I could go on and on, but I won't. :)
After months and perhaps years of nagging begging, he has given in.  For some reason yesterday and today are the days we decided it was 'the' day.  So, no Easter plans for us, but cleaning and making a mess.

On the other hand there are paint swatches, lights, electricians, painters, flooring, and a handy hubby to work with.  I guess that is what the Easter bunny brought me.

Have a fantastic holiday!  Trying to keep my self sane around all this mess :)  But happy about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment