Saturday, February 15, 2014

Common Core Assessment Workbooks

Something new is out there!


The Common Core workbooks have a new best friend...Common Core Assessment Workbooks.  

They have everything you need to teach (cc workbooks) and now assess (assessment workbooks)!  My kiddos tried them out this past week.  I must say I love the lay out, the variety of choices, the content, and the easy way for me to check I am teaching what I need to teach - which of course I always do :)

Let me show you some examples :)




Find them  HERE and get your kids working and assessed in no time :)

Happy Saturday. I will be at school today making up another snow day. It will be all right!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this. It seems like something that might be nice for my district to buy for every student. Maybe that's too simple of a solution to our assessment issues, but I may suggest it anyway. Good luck with your weather!
    Chrissy
    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw this on Pinterest! Thanks for sharing your thoughts/opinions. Smiles and stop by anytime!

    ReplyDelete