Sunday, January 12, 2014

Sit Spots Winner

What happens when your husband is off for a while?  He 'needs' your attention, so blogging must wait.  The house gets a bit organized.  You book the vacation you've been waiting to go to for a while,  and you realize you are one lucky woman for having someone so amazing loving you just the way you are (and spoil you).

After my aha moments, I remembered I had not picked the SitSpots winner.  So....
Congrats Lorena!  I have sent you an e-mail :)

Happy Sunday everyone. May this week be a good one for all of you.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! I can't believe it, thank you!!! Glad you've booked your vacation. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I gave you a little shout-out tonight. Check it out! Thanks for your GREAT ideas!
    http://adventureswithfirsties.blogspot.com/2014/01/nonfiction-text-features.html

    Karen Rowland
    Adventures With Firsties

    karenrowland112677@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete