Friday, December 27, 2013

Back to Blogging

Hello friends!  I have been absent f or a while.  Much has happened.

Let me recap:
- Busy with teaching
- Holiday craziness
- Report card system nightmare
- Christmas shopping
- Elf in the Classroom
- Holiday party at school
- Sickness (cough, fever, days off)
- Field Trip (absent- sick at home)
- Classroom celebration
- Christmas cards
- My last grandparent past away on the 22. Stuck here- no passports!!!
- Christmas presents for parents
- Blog block
- Christmas without hubby
- Gorgeous weather around here
- Resume updated
- Quick meeting with future boss (fingers crossed)
- Tons of beautiful cards from friends and family
- Classroom party decorated by our Elf- he made a mess!  A good kind of mess :)
- Lots of extra sleep (10:30 or after)
- Present wrapping and unwrapping less than 12 hours later
- Happy kids
- Relaxed teacher- done nothing productive for a week.

Tons to share with you. Come back tomorrow. Please :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandparent. I hope that you have a blessed and Happy New Year.
    Laura
    TIPS: Teach, Inspire, and Prepare Students

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how life can get in the way of blogging? Hoping your life slows down a bit! Isn't vacation wonderful? (And needed!)

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been one crazy busy lady! I am glad you are feeling better. I am so sorry for the loss of your grandparent. I am sending love your way. It's passport time!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've loved this week. I've done nothing productive except REST and make myself a priority. No blogging, no lesson plans, no grading. I'll check back tomorrow

    ReplyDelete