Saturday, November 2, 2013

Thankful for November

Halloween has past...thank goodness! Cool beautiful weather comes and goes, and November is here!

This girl is currently...

Listening: Well, this time it is quiet around here. TV is off and I am just enjoying the sound of nothing.

Loving:  We will be having a thankful celebration right before our Thanksgiving break. After using our fun Halloween props, I am already working on our Thanksgiving ones.  Feel free to visit this shop, and get yourselves a some super fun photo props. Don't forget to use the discount code and tell Chella I sent ya' ;)


Thinking: It has been 8 years since I last updated my resume. Let's just say... it is time. I am not sure if I have much more to add, but I will try. There have been many discussions about this between the Mr. and I. He says he is with me and whatever choice I make, he'll be happy to support.
Hoping for the best :)  Any advice?

Needing: I think I really want to go home for the holidays. Hubby is probably going to be working anyway, and Santa can show up anywhere, right?!
I have been feeling homesick, but the biggest reason is my 93 year old grandfather. Mom says he is looking tired and lonely :(

Wanting: My to-do list keeps growing. I must find some energy to get it all done. I know I will feel better afterwards. Where did my motivation go?


Yummy Pin: I am not a chocolate kind of person, but cookies...yes please!  These are my favorite.
                                                          From my pinning folder: Source

Please join the fun with Farley!  Thankful for you, for Farley and for November :)

9 comments:

  1. Good luck on the resume updating. I also made some career decisions lately and couldn't be happier. Here's some posts I did with interview questions from last year. It might be helpful.

    http://extraspecialteaching.blogspot.com/search/label/Interviewing

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I will certainly check your posts. I need to look good on paper :)

      Delete
  2. Boy that to-do list looks oddly familiar (except for the dentist - had that fun a couple months ago!) Wish is was quiet here, but honestly, I thrive for the noise, especially when it's laughter coming from another room where my kids are playing HAPPILY. Oh, and those cookies are one of my favs too!
    Angie
    Monahan Monkey Madness

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happily is the hard part when it comes to my kiddos playing. i may have to bribe them with some cookies next time :)

      Delete
  3. I love your Thanksgiving photo props! I can't wait to see some of the pictures. They are going to be too dang cute! Pull the trigger and go home and see your family! You won't regret it and your heart will be full! Good luck with that TO DO list. Looks just like mine!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Checking the calendars already to go see my family. Let's hope the hubby approves :)

      Delete
  4. I LOVE the sound of silence :) :) And good luck with your to-do list! I'm looking for the energy too!! Have a great weekend.

    Ashley
    The Balancing Act I Call Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Silence is my BFF, sadly we do not get together too often :)

      Delete
  5. I need to update my resume too. Teacher resumes are so hard to write. I am, how am I supposed to list all the things I do?? @@

    Good luck! :)

    Pam
    Diary of a Second Grade Teacher

    ReplyDelete