A few facts/notes about my schedule:
- We are one of the elementary school with the latest bell schedule (8:45 - 3:45).
- Team time is something new to us - AKA intervention time- not in love with the time chosen :(
- I use my literacy time to do my CAFE rotations and lessons along with guided reading
- I have a completely separate spot for Writer's Workshop...which I love.
- We do have specials every day this year. Thank goodness! Art, P.E., Music, Computers and Character Ed./Reader's Theater
- The only times I cannot change are lunch and team time. The rest of the day is for us to decide what to teach and when.
- We teach science one month and social studies the month after (per marking period).
- We have a new dismissal this year (from our rooms), which allows me to clean my room while the kids pack up = happy teacher!
- Kids are allowed in the building at 8:45, but school officially starts at 9:20. Teachers are dismissed around 4:14, after all buses are gone.
And now... would you like to come and visit some new friends and get the chance to enter a super giveaway I am part of?
Visit Jaime @ Bright Concepts for Teachers HERE. Visit Aimee @ Primarily Speaking HERE.
Happy Week to You!