Monday, October 21, 2013

My Fitness Confession

Kids came back today. They are bigger. They are still precious!  One did not come back. Homeschooling :(
Left half day to visit the doctor. All I can say is...cold sores. Three of them!  My first ones. Ever.

I am linking up with Denise from Sunny Days in Second Grade. This week's (1 out of twelve) topic is by far my works enemy. I must confess....
There you have it. Huge confession, right? Painful reality check. But I feel good sharing it with you :)

11 years ago, after giving birth to my first child, I attended Weight Watchers. back then 140 had been my heaviest. I was finishing school and I had 'time' and energy. Today, my time is limited and my lack of self control makes me eat badly. I am ashamed. I need to make changes.
My body is looking sad. I want that to change. I do not care about the number showing on the scale. I do care about feeling good about my body and right now I hide it all. I want to stop hiding behind my clothes.

So, in this house, this is how we exercise :)
I know I will not be a gym member, but dancing is something I love.  This Mexican loves salsa, meregue and cumbia moves. I still remember how to dance!
The kids love Just Dance and hubby just bought Zumba for me. LOVE it. Highly recommend it.

Go on, join us!

I hate exercising. I LOVE dancing!  How about you?

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad to see someone else say they hate exercising...me too! But I do love dancing and a group of us have been doing Zumba after school a couple nights a week. I let my tired self get the best of me a lot...I need to get better about getting off my butt!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Nichole
    The Craft of Teaching

    ReplyDelete