Thursday, October 3, 2013

Back from Vegas and Currently...

We had a fantastic vacation!  Be ready for pictures, hopefully tomorrow.
I have 368 blog posts to read. I may need an extra week to go through them :) But right now, let's get ready to join Farley for her monthly linky party!!!

Listening: Scandal's Season premiere. I am finishing this during the commercials :) Anyone else obsessed?

Loving: Being back home. I cannot wait to sleep in my bed. I have missed my bed! Being in a hotel was awesome, but the bed was not the best. 

Thinking: My husband's childhood friend since second grade, past away last week. This amazing man was one of the most amazing human beings I know. He was the best man at our wedding. His two young boys have been left without their daddy, without time to make more memories. I have been sad. I have cried, and I hope I can pass the 'anger' stage. Right now, this seems unfair. 

Wanting: I have had a few goodies saved for a giveaway. Since I am tracked out I will have time to arrange an upcoming giveaway. Stay tuned:)

Needing: I am seriously close to being the heaviest I have ever been. 149 pounds is a lot. My body is turning into pockets of nasty stuff in too many places. I must do something about it. 

Trick or Treat: Leave a comment. I will pick a lucky winner and send you a Starbucks card.

7 comments:

  1. I can definitely relate to needing to do something about my health. I have been seriously slacking too! I need to get back to a routine and eating healthy!

    I'm your newest follower!

    Mrs. O
    http://mrsoknows.blogspot.com/2013/10/october-currently.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tania, I am so sorry for the loss of your friend. Life is not fair. Sending love your way. On a brighter note, I am so glad your trip was awesome! Can't wait for pictures. I'm all in for a giveaway. Let me know if you need help... AND.... I love Starbucks! Happy Fall!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Vegas! It's my favorite place to go! Since I only live about 4 hours away, I go a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing beats hazelnut latte from Starbucks!

    cheriemae@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love Chai Lattes from Starbucks! Just found your blog and am your newest follower! I teach 2nd grade in Missouri! :)

    ~Wendy
    sdwd727@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Scandal, too! I've been following your Vegas pictures on IG - can't wait to see more. Did you go to the Beatles Love show?

    Jane
    Learning in the Little Apple

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your dear friend. It's hard to make sense of it when something like that that happens and a life was taken far too soon.

    I hope to get to Vegas someday! Yes, I am hooked on Scandal too! I did DVR the premier and just have not gotten to it. I'm so excited for good fall TV!

    Jeannine
    Creative Lesson Cafe

    ReplyDelete