Sunday, October 6, 2013

Funeral. Two Winners :)

The family and I drove to NJ to attend a funeral. Attending the funeral of a a young, one of a kind man, was hard. We drove Friday and just got back a few hours ago. My heart feels heavy.

We attended a funeral where traffic had to be directed by police officers. Our friend was loved by many people. It took us about 35 minutes to get to his wife from the door. The line was long and the sadness was felt from the time we turned into the parking lot.
The pictures by the door were my first sign of 'this is real'. By the time I got to his wife, I totally lost it. I felt horrible! His 5 siblings were standing opposite to his wife (he was the youngest), holding them and paying our respects was hard. We spent some time with other friends and family, drove until midnight and spent the night at a hotel. We are home now. Safe and sound.

Let's now celebrate two winners. Two ladies have won a year of Lesson Planning on line with PlanbookEdu.  I hope you guys love it!
Please e-mail me so I can send you your codes to get started :)

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear of your loss Tania. Sending prayers to help your hearts heal.

    I've emailed you about winning (I'm so excited and thank you again).

    Karyn

    ReplyDelete