Friday, October 11, 2013

5 for Friday - Track Out Edition

Being tracked out keeps me sane. Working nine weeks and being off almost three weeks year round, is perfect for this girl. I do get jealous of your long summer breaks though :)

I have done nothing since we came back from Vegas. I really do mean nothing related to school. My track out to do list is long, but I am proud of myself for not worrying about it...yet.

It is Friday!  No homework to check. Hallelujah.

I had so share some pictures of a few shirts I found at the M&M store. I Don't Do Mornings is my favorite. I would be a rocking teacher if I could teach later in the day. Any night owls out there?

I spent a few hours at the spa yesterday. I woke up at 12:30 (I told you I love my sleep) and ran to the spa to get pampered (courtesy of  the Mr.) before the kids came home from school.

I looked at my store last night and decided to have a sale this weekend. These are my top wished products. 
Shopping anyone? Visit my store HERE .


I made this freebie last year. It has been downloaded 4,705 times.  Maybe you'll like it too :)

And last but not least...come back soon for a giveaway. It has been a while and I think I need to show you my love and gratitude.

Happy, Happy Friday!!  Thanks for visiting. 

3 comments:

  1. Oooo a trip to the Spa - that sounds wonderfully! I had the most delightful massage a few weeks ago - I think I could get used to spoiling myself a little more often! Enjoy your weekend!

    Alison
    Teaching Maths with Meaning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spa Day, yay!!! You have a good husband! We were year round for a few years and I totally did not mind it at all. It's nice having those track breaks (my favorite was when I was Track 3 and missed Halloween because we were on track out...darn; hehe). Enjoy the rest of your time off!

    Aimee
    Primarily Speaking

    ReplyDelete
  3. A spa day sounds nice! I think that I would really like to teach year round...if we had air conditioners in our schools. It just gets too hot in the summer! Enjoy your break!

    Sara :)
    The Colorful Apple

    ReplyDelete