Saturday, September 21, 2013

5 for Friday - a day late.

It is almost Sunday and I suddenly realized I missed my Friday post!  So, here it is.

I sent three friends  my Words to Smile About. Thanks for your great feedback!

I created one more! The Black and White style can be printed using color card stock- major ink saver!

Polka dots, chevron, chalkboard and black and while style for you to choose. Find then HERE

A week from today I will be on my way to the other side of the country. I am in need of a new camera bag. Which one do you like? I can't decide. 

Three kinds of community posters: rural, urban and suburban. The kids enjoyed making posters to finish our communities unit.

I love quotes. They inspire me, they make me smile. This week I saved four from four of my IG friends.

And lastly, five pictures of our addition strategies. The kids are ready to move on :) I think our first grade teachers already did a fantastic job and I am changing the pace for next week.

Come and link up HERE[fiveforfriday2%255B6%255D.jpg]

1 comment:

  1. Cool camera bags! I think the top one is prettier. :o)

    ReplyDelete