Monday, July 8, 2013

Just Sharing about Jaime and Sara

Wi-fi problems are not fun. Our mansion, I mean, mini cabin is having issues connecting to the Internet.  The owner came by to check it out and it worked... for a while.

Anyhow, I am hoping this goes through.

I wanted to share about ...

Jaime's and Aimee's 500 celebration.  I hope you can visit them and help us celebrate their big 5.0.0.   HERE.
Jaime is one of the kindest, sweetest bloggers I know. She always has something nice to say and if you ever  need some love, she is always ready to send you some :)




Sara is my newest bloggy friend. I was featured in her amazing blog, and honestly, I kinda blushed when she picked me :)

She scrapbooks, she is funny and super helpful. If you ever have a question, Sara will be there for you. I may have to pay her a visit to get her to teach me how to scrapbook the billions of pictures I have. Come by and say hi! Sara would love to meet you.

( this officially driving me crazy! I need my computer!!!)


1 comment:

  1. Love ya, girl! Thanks for the shout out! I hope you are enjoying your trip. It's OK if you don't have internet access for a bit, we will all still be here when you return!!! :)
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete