Friday, July 19, 2013

Favorite Pin Friday

Joining the Pin party for the first time! My friends keep telling me I have too many school pins. Me? Really?
I am slightly obsessed with all the amazing ideas out there. I just wished I had more money to do the things I see around the Pinterest world.
Come and link up with Cara (The First Grade Parade).

School pins:
I am thinking about doing this. Day 1 or day 2?
Classroom Photo Ideas
Find more of Mel's ideas here.

I am so doing this at the end of the year!
This is Karen's idea.

LOVE this board!
I need to decorate my door. I may tweak this idea. Can't find the original source :( 
Paint Chip Monogram
I see many possibilities with this one. Student's initials, school mascot, school colors....do you see it too? Find it here.

Washi Tape Pin: 
Washi Tape Card - How excellent is this?!?
Cute and simple birthday card with washi tape :)  Find it here.

Food pin: My top favorite Mexican dishes.
 
Mom is making it tonight!!! Tinga anyone?Find it here.
Green Pozole...yummy!
Pozole is a must! Find this one here.

House Pin:
I want this bed!  Broken link :(

Happy Weekend Everyone!  

I will see you tomorrow with Day two of Christmas in July Sale. My apologies for the double post ;)

2 comments:

  1. I love those class picture ideas and the paint chip monogram! So cute!!

    Ashley
    That's So Second Grade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute ideas for taking pictures with your class. I just found your blog through the Christmas sale. I am a second grade teacher also and your newest follower. I would lover for you to check out my blog if you get a chance.

    Jamie
    teachingtidbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete