Saturday, July 20, 2013

Christmas in July Numero 2 (6 Day Sale) & Saturday Snapshots

Ready for day two?

Enjoy 20% off for 24 hours :)

Day two includes a writing and a math product. 

Use all that confetti you have been saving to teach estimation along with a flat estimation jar :)
 
Find it here.

How about teaching your students to be opinionated?  Mine did a great job!
Find it here.

I am also joining Ms. Nelson with some random Saturday Snapshots.

Sharpies, new pens (hello color coding!), sticky notes and goodies galore. Target and Michael's love my credit card :)
 Picking up the kids on their first day of school. They do not have buses :(
I like these!  Hubby says we have too much junk already. Boo!
Made some labels for my classroom supplies. Need to laminate...tonight...or tomorrow :)
More supplies. Matchy, mathcy!  Can't make it turn :(

Visit Ms. Nelson and the fabulous bloggers holding a sale.




2 comments:

  1. Great school finds. I wanted those little die cuts at the $ store. I'm off to go pick them up.
    Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you love those G2 pens? I might have to try them. I love color coding all my plans too! I think we should all have a virual laminating party together-hehe!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete