Friday, June 21, 2013

Five for Friday (One more week Edition)

5 more days. 5 more days. 5 more days....can you say it with me?

I am honestly in a bit of pain knowing my kiddos are moving on. I had a fantabulous class this year. An amazing room mom for the last two years and parents who supported me through out the year. It does not get any better than that, right? I wish I had thought about looping.
I am counting the hours by now, but not because I want to get a new class. I just want the paperwork to disappear. I want to keep my babies!!!

In honor of my last week, I am linking up to Doodle Bugs to share my random pictures.

fiveforfriday

I need to decorate the hallway and these cuties helped a lot. We will be adding more next week.

I finished my student planners. I think this will keep my kids more organized, and parents well informed.

We made postcards to stay in touch with each other during track out. Even though our break is only 3 weeks, getting things in the mail is always nice (minus bills).

On Wednesday I took my last class (Close Reading). Followed by Mexican food and sopapillas. Yum!

I have one more mClass training day. The last one was on running records. Holly Cow!  I am overwhelmed!
How am I going to do this? I can write a million times faster than use a stylus and type. I must take it home and practice with my kids.

Survival mode has quicked in.  I hope you had a week full of memories :)

8 comments:

  1. You are almost there! I had a class last year that I would have looped with. Enjoy your last week with your kiddos.

    Hunter's Tales from Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanya, I have one more week to go as well... almost there!!
    :-)
    Susanna
    Whimsy Workshop 

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you need help with that mclass stuff, let me know! I did it for the past 2 years!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can do it!! You can do it!! I am cheering you on! Your student planner looks great by the way!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a fun and BUSY week! Cheering you on for your last week!

    Jennifer
    Mrs. Laffin's Laughings

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hang in there! You're so close!!!

    BTW I'm totally checking out that planner! LOVE IT!

    24/7 Teacher Amy Harrod

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tania,
    I just found your blog and I am so excited! I have taught 3rd grade for 10 yrs. and I am moving to 2nd grade this next year. I have started following your blog and I would love to have you visit mine when you get a chance!
    Patti :)
    A Series of 3rd Grade Events

    ReplyDelete