Saturday, June 1, 2013

Currently June

June it is!  I am so jealous happy for all of you who are off already, or almost there. Farley is ready for this months hot currently, and so am I :)

Listening: My daughter has shown all the 'teacher' signs. Right now she is teaching her invisible students a a few teddies how to skip count and read sigh words. I love how she sounds like her amazing kindergarten teacher.
I have already told her I am not paying for college if she decides to follow mommy's steps. I will continue to persuade her for as long as I can :)
Loving: I decided to create student planners for next year. Taking my WOW folders to a new level with a little more organization. Would you come back and visit? I will be finishing it off very soon :)
Thinking: I.can't.sleep.anymore. I am already thinking about next school year. My 'new' ideas are flowing and they happen to come to me around 12:00 am.  Last week I was up around 2:30 writing ideas down. Let's just say some extra coffee was consumed the day after...like 3 big cups of coffee :)
Wanting: My iphone 4s was my Mother's Day present from hubby and the kids. Now, I need to wait for hubby to let me borrow his credit card and get a personalized cover. I looked for a sturdy and cute combination and this is what I found. Misty has a cute Etsy shop and is now creating tough cases. 

These are my favorite. Which one do you like?
iPhone 4 case, monogram iPhone 4s Case, rainbow iPhone case, heart chevron 163monogram iPhone 4 Case - personalized iphone case, black pink chevron iphone 4 case, initials iphone 4s case, 193
    
glitter iPhone 4 Case, chevron iphone case, monogram iphone 4 case, 134 (NOT REAL GLITTER)       iPhone 4 Case, glitter iPhone 4 case, bling chevron iphone 4s case - lipstick pink 142 (NOT REAL GLITTER)
iPhone 4 Case monogrammed - iphone 4s case personalized - modern herringbone lipstick pink brown - 109   iPhone 4 Case, monogram iPhone 4 case, polka dots iPhone 4s case, personalized with your name - 257
Needing: to survive the next 4 weeks. My to-do list is stressing me out. I like to check things off quickly. But I must concentrating on what's important. Lovin' my kiddos for the next 20 days of school.  That is all I have.  
20 days to make more memories. The rest.... is just paperwork.

3 Vacation Essentials: Cold drinks, sandals and Nikon camera.

Don't forge to the rule of three :) 

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness those phone covers are incredible! I want one so bad!

    I'm already planning for next year too! I can't stop thinking about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm jealous of people thinking about next year! I'm still planning for this year! 18 more days, ugh!

    Sally from Elementary Matters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are adorable!!! I just got an iphone today for the very first time. So excited! Enjoy your summer, I have 4 more days!
    xoxo
    Vicky
    Traditions, Laughter and Happily Ever After

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is that- your daughter teaching her invisible friends! I think that is a teacher thing that we barely get one year finished and we are already obsessing over the next year. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Etsy has lots of really cute phone covers! I love the 3rd and 4th ones that you posted! :)

    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so impressed that you are making a planner for your students next year. My school just purchases them. I wish mine could be more personalized to meet the needs of my students. Oh well! Love the phone covers, all of them. Your last one looks like my eyeglasses case, red with polka dots. Enjoy your summer vacation when it gets here...and it will. I too have 20 days left of teaching!
    Sidney
    Teachingisagift

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was thinking about making a planner for myself and for my kids too! It's a lot of work i'm sure...haha! Enjoy your trackout when it comes!

    Tonya
    Tonya’s Treats for Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  8. I *love* the personalized cases! That has been a to-do of mine and so I am off to check out Etsy :) I love anything chevron, but those polka dots are adorbs!!

    ~Stephanie
    3rd Grade Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got a teal and grey chevron personalized case from Etsy! I love all the covers you picked out-great choices. I can't wait to see your student planners and how you use them in your class.
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never thought about Etsy for phone covers. I have an otter box but the rubber is all funky and its not cute. I really want something different.

    Misty
    Think, Wonder, & Teach

    ReplyDelete