Sunday, April 28, 2013

Instagram Every Tuesday!


I fought it. I really did. Then I read the fun Tuesday party is about to get started and I had to give in. I opened an Instagram account for my blog. 
Needless to say I am clueless. Really. I may have a date with utube tonight :)
I am hoping someone will come up with a how-to Instagram, or this girl is going to be in trouble.

What The Teacher Wants and Apples and ABCs are hosting the party. You'll be able to share classroom pictures on Tuesdays. All under one roof :)

I am going to try to fix my hair one of these days, and share a picture of me :) 

Find me @mysecondsense. 

I took one picture. I then read you can follow people on line. I am so totally confused. 

9 comments:

  1. Grrrr, I don't get it either. Is it just on the phone or the iPad too? I can't find a place to search for someone on the iPad app. I'm very confused :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am doing mine on my ipad, but downloaded the iphone app. We'll figure it out :)

      Delete
  2. Haha! I fought it too but I just joined today because it looked too fun. I have no clue what I'm doing but we will figure this out:)
    Maribel
    P.S. I just followed you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All we can do it try to keep up with all the awesome technology!

      Delete
  3. I love Instagram! It's kinda like Twitter but with pictures. I think. Kinda. Good luck!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love taking pictures. This should be easy, right?

      Delete
  4. hahaha! YES! WE can do this!!! :)
    Here's a tutorial if you need on:
    http://www.wikihow.com/Use-Instagram


    Thanks for linking up!
    -Rachelle
    What The Teacher Wants

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the link. I will be checking it out.

      Delete
  5. Guess I need to jump on the bandwagon and figure it out too! Fingers crossed!
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete