Saturday, April 20, 2013

Five for Friday (back to Work) and Fourth Grade Common Core Book

Linking up with Doodle bugs :) 
fiveforfriday
Well...back to work I went this week. My babies are bigger and better than ever. Really.
They were on task, finishing their work, behaved well... In one word. Perfect :) Don't ask me in about a month and a half.

We started our informational writing unit. I am a bit behind. It was on my lesson plans before our break, but I decided to wait and go all the way once we came back. Can't wait to see how it goes.

Another clean room. We have a formal living room we never got to use. One, because we do not have any extra furniture, and two, because we wanted the monsters downstairs. 
The toy room has been revamped and cleaned and organized. So far they have kept it clean. I am making some cute labels for my daughter. Will show you when they are done. But you see the difference, right? Hubby cannot believe I know how to clean :)
Just finished my lastest product. Will be writing my post tonight. Will you visit again tomorrow and let me know what you think?  
The  “Fourth Grade Common Core Workbook” has been released  No. I do not teach 4th grade, but I have a fourth grader at home and I would LOVE this book for him :) 

This book has the largest collection of activities for teaching 4th grade CCS.  It includes over 859 worksheets, activity centers and poster. It covers all math and language arts CCS! You can get it HERE.

And last, but not least, a picture of a beautiful tree outside of my mother in law's house. Spring is here people!!!  Pollen too :( The yucky yellow stuff is everywhere, but who cares when you get to enjoy nature at its best.

So, that's it. You know me. A woman of few words. I LOVE to talk, but writing has never been my forte.

* I am link 151...right after Farley. I feel SO special!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful tree! We are working on Informational Writing too. I am going to check out your award buttons right now. :)
    Have a great Sunday!
    ❀Beth Ann❀
    Taming My Flock of Firsties
    tamingmyflockoffirsties@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found you through Five for Friday and I am your newest follower! I like the reward button idea. Last year I did the candy bar awards and I am always looking for new ideas. The cherry blossoms are out where I live and I love it. But my allergies are going crazy with spring in the air!

    Check out my blog over at ifyougiveateacheratreat.blogspot.com. I spent today making my theme for next year, Under the Sea! I have a little give away on my first post from today so don't miss out!

    Lindsay
    If You Give a Teacher a Treat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there. Love linking up and reading other people's blog post. I have to ask, how did you get those awesome backgrounds on your pictures?? :) Very cute. Good luck with your informational unit. I love teaching informational writing and reading.

    Miss Wilson
    http://20somethingteachertales.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Digital paper and frames do the trick :) E-mail me, I will be happy to walk you through it.

      Delete