Friday, March 29, 2013

Wedding and Spring Cleaning.

Happy Friday friends!  My daughter and I spent our Friday with a dear friend of mine and her kids. Their British accent is to die for. 

I do not have any school related news... but I am sure you have heard many of us are doing some serious Spring Cleaning :)
Thanks Krista for the cute springy button.

My house is certainly getting a serious cleaning next week. I hope to show you a couple of rooms I have been dying to clean and organize. Label maker, here I come! 
While that happens, I am certainly cleaning my TPT wish list. My little store will be on sale for two days. 

Come and link up and clear out that wish list!

Thanks to MelonHeadz for the graphic.

My grade level chair and friend is getting married tomorrow...at a barn. I only hope it gets warmer around here and I can actually wear a dress. I found a dress I purchased last year and that is what I am wearing. I hope it fits! 
My kids have a sitter since the hubby has to work. I am sure they are going to love her. I love her. She is out rocking technology teacher. 
8:00 is bedtime around here tonight (for the kids). As soon as I hit publish I am going to try 'the' dress and hope for the best. The wedding is early. I do not have any time to shop, and plan B is something I do not want to think about. 

Here comes the bride!

1 comment: