Friday, March 22, 2013

Five for Friday (My First!)

I am finally joining this party! My first Five for Friday with Kacey from Doodle Bugs Teaching.
Link up HERE:) 

A friend of mine is having twin girls. During her baby shower I was asked to design a onesie and a diaper. I think they turned out pretty darn cute! Baby shower gifts and creations, surrounded by a whole bunch of teachers is my kind of fun. By the way, my friend has the most perfectly round circle bump you have ever seen. My bellies were never that perfect!

I am tracked out!  I seriously thought I was not going to make it. I am planning on relaxing as much as possible (some times I just can't help myself). My kids let me sleep in until 11:00 yesterday. Big brother feeds little sister and mommy sleeps :)

We made maps of our classroom (with keys). The kids enjoyed cutting, gluing and making a mess of my clean tables. I enjoyed teaching map skills. I seriously love social studies. 

As part of our geography unit. I created a Me on the Map activity. I promise to write a post about our maps. 

Have I told you how much I love my Vera backpack? I am a big 31 fan, but their backpacks are huge. So I had to go with plan B. I love having free hands to carry my other bags :)

What did you accomplish this week? 

4 comments:

  1. Happy Weekend! I'm your newest follower. Thanks for sharing about your week!

    Emily
    I Love My Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love the geography circle maps - very cool. Love the bag. Great life choice. :)

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the onesie. We are expecting twin grand daughters any day. I am your newest follower.


    Terri
    The First Grade Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want twin girls!!! How fun and so sweet. Of course, I would pray that atleast one would sleep through the night. Ha!

    Oh that backpack is soo cute!
    Deniece
    This Little Piggy Reads

    ReplyDelete