Sunday, March 31, 2013

Currently April

It is almost April, right? Farley's Currently is back and there goes my productive night :)



Listening: I had planned to have a productive night. Instead I will be commenting on many blogs tonight :)  The Good Wife is on and honestly, I am not paying much attention.

Loving: Today I woke up (late) and felt the need to clean my super messy house. The downstairs is sparkly clean (I hope the hubby notices). Both of the kids helped. Can I tell you how nice it is to clean with two little helpers? Thank goodness they are getting older. 

Thinking: We decided to delay our Easter celebration a few days. I am thinking about decorating the kids toy room like crazy and surprise the kids when they come home from school. I can.not wait!

Wanting: I want a magic wand that allows others to feel better. My brother broke up with his girlfriend. He is all depressed. The best man at our wedding is in bad shape. I want to know why unfair things happen to good people. I want to make it better!

Needing: I have more than a few unfinished projects ready to post on TPT. I am going through some kind of TPT block. Heeeeeelllllppppp!!! Maybe it is because I am tracked out and my guinea pigs are not around. 

Advice: I am not sure I have any good advice for you. The one thing I can say is 'to blog to share about your passion for teaching'. 

10 comments:

  1. I wish for that magic wand too. I hope people in your life find peace and happiness.
    Have fun with the special Easter Celebration! How nice of you to delay so your husband can enjoy too!
    I've organized a lot of things this week, but my house isn't as clean as I'd like it...yet. So jealous that yours is! Good for you!
    "autumn"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am hoping to be able to accept without asking why. It is so hard!
      The Easter bunny may be delayed, but he is going to do great things :)

      Delete
  2. A clean house is the *best* feeling. I was just telling my husband he needed to work on ours. I've been sick and it is stacking up on me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tell hubby to pamper you. The house can wait :)

      Delete
  3. I love the feeling of a cleaned, organized house. It's so calming. Of course, my kids undo all my hard work immediately after but it's nice for the moment.

    Angelia
    Extra Special Teaching

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I try to make a mental picture before it goes back into a messy house :)

      Delete
  4. Great advice. I need to get organized. It's been way too long.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love having a clean, organized house! Too bad it doesn't last longer than just a few minutes past everyone coming home. :)
    Lori
    Conversations in Literacy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the clean-house feeling. It's the best! :) I just finished a TPT project and wanted to start a new one right away, but am struggling. Hope your TPT block (and mine) disappear soon!

    Catherine
    The Brown-Bag Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too :) I will not rush it, and hopefully turns out beautifully.

      Delete