Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Graphics and Borders

So... I must confess. I did not buy much this past Sunday. Even though I spent my day on the couch, my spending spree on TPT began after the game was over.

I am not pretty good about planning ahead. I seriously feel like a live day by day and plan week by week. It is very hard for me to buy something just because I may use it later. I admire all of you who can think like that. I want to be like you!

Every time I see new graphics or borders I get just a tiny bit excited. I had to buy some :)
                     Find them here: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs,  Creative Clips, Clipart Factory.

I have to take a minute to brag about Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah Designs. Her graphics are A-mazing and her customer service is outstanding.  Talented and super sweet (she did not pay me to share this with you).
She is now one of top 3 favorite designers (ThistleGirl and Ashley Hughes are my other two).

Wondering if she could use an intern. I am free this summer :)

Please visit her shop. Show her some love by following her. I promise you her stuff is quality.

Linking up to: Blog Hoppin'                and  Sunny Days in Second Grade

          

4 comments:

  1. LOVE those borders, thanks for sharing, friend!!

    Amy Howbert
    Little Miss Organized
    amyhowbert1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you soooo much for the feature Miss Tania!!! You are soooo awesome! :)

    I'm still running my sale... so there's still time to stock up!!! lol ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of the same clip art! Great minds think alike:)
    -Jaime
    Bright Concepts 4 Teachers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some of my favorite artists as well!! Gotta love clip art!
    Karen :o)
    Mrs. Stamp's Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete