Listening: I love turning the TV off and let my kids play with all the
Loving: I found my maid of honor, AKA high school BFF via Facebook. I could hardly believe it! She has not changed a bit. She did say I was a bit overweight. (ouch!). We 'talked' for about 3 hours. She is living in Mexico with her cute husband and three precious boys. She was my Christmas present.
Thinking: I am surrounded by fabulous people. I need to make an effort to be more social. There are so many wonderful people in this world.
Wanting: There had been a lot of bad news from friends and friend's family members I wish health for all of you and those you love.
Needing: My fridge is empty. I must get off this couch and go grocery shopping. Today.
OLW: Priorities. I must learn to prioritize what is most important. My job has taken much of my time and my family is beginning to resent my job :(
Hubby had two days off so we decided to go to Fort Lauderdale. We had very limited time, so beach and warm weather was all we were looking for.
The weather was not exactly beach weather, but the kids were happy. The second day we wore jackets all day, it was windy! Thank goodness our hotel had a pool with amazing warm water. We could cross the street, hit the beach and run back into the warm pool.
We came back yesterday. Hubby had to go back to work and the kids and I ended up flying to Boston and getting stuck there for five hours. Thankfully we made it home around 10:45 pm.
I had the biggest headache. The kids behaved so well, I felt like a big whinny baby.
Some things I noticed:
* FLL's beach + cruise ships have created a new idea for our future family vacation.
* People forget to clean after themselves (and their kids) in the airplane.
* Cute guys with great bodies = gay. Darn it!!!
* Children who kick your seat for almost two hours should not sit by themselves.
* ipad, ipod, iphones + Battleship and Chess = new way to bond as a family.
* Some adults do not know how to hold a fork properly.
* Caribbean shrimp is one delicious dish!
* Whoever said that being married to a pilot is great...I need to have a personal talk with you.
* Seeing your husband in uniform reminds you how hot he truly is :)
* Dunkin' Donuts runs out of chocolate sprinkle donuts way too early.
* I must loose weight. My bathing suit was suffering.
**** 2 0 1 3 is here and I am ready for something new! Not sure what that is yet though.
LASTLY: Last day to enter my One Sharp Pencil Giveaway.
Wishing you the best!