Sunday, December 9, 2012

12 in '12

Gotta love a linky party!  Hadar and Kristen are hosting :)

 

12. Favorite movie you watched: A Little Bit of Heaven
Netflix and Redbox know me by name. I am such a couch potato and not very proud of it. I just enjoy TV way too much. Hubby loves documentaries, but they are always so depressing.
A Little Bit of Heaven

11. Favorite TV series: SVU & Modern Family. Could not choose just one.
    
10. Favorite restaurant: I guess it depends what kind of cuisine we are talking about :) If I have to choose one...
9. Favorite new thing you tried: Blogging. I have learned so much from many, many amazing bloggers. 
My Second Sense

8. Favorite gift you got: ipad. Hubby really surprised me last Christmas. It took me 2 months to open it :)  
7. Favorite thing you pinned: This Subway Print. I am living my dream...even though I kind of hate it around report card time :)
Disney <3
6. Favorite blog post: Our Mother's Day Project. The moms LOVED these cuties!

5. Best accomplishment: Posting my products on TPT.  It took me 6 months after I purchased my membership to post something. I wanted it perfect. I was so afraid. I still am. A bit.

4. Favorite picture: This amazing expression. She loved Disney World.

3. Favorite memory: Taking my daughter to her first day in kindergarten. Petite uniforms and exciting girls are just the perfect combination. Mommy had a few tears in the parking lot.

2. Goal for 2013: Give more. Work less. Spend more time with my family.

1. One Little Word: Family

6 comments:

  1. How did you make those little cuties for Mother's Day gift? They look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wrote a quick post for Mother's Day. You have to check it out :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for linking up!!!
    I love Modern Family, too. So funny!
    Olive Garden - their Fettucine Alfredo is my absolute favorite.
    Love the picture - adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to see A Little Piece of Heaven. I will have to check it out! Your Mother's day gifts are too cute. I think we need a tutorial. I want to make those this year!
    ஐRikki

    The Hive

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your girl's expression. Disney World may be like heaven for kids. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your daughter looks so happy! What an amazing memory.

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete