Monday, October 29, 2012

NY and Motivational Monday Linky

I made it to New York. The one and only, Lucy Calkins was there!!! Tony Wagner was the key note speaker and my notes (10 long pages) prove how amazing it was to be there.
I am downloading pictures, lesson planning and working on typing my notes. Can't wait to share.

While I work on that, I am joining Sara's Linky by sharing some of my favorite quotes. I am a quote kind of girl.
Source
Source
 
Source
Thinking about all of you who are being affected by the hurricane. 

4 comments:

  1. Great quotes... especially the miracle one. So true!!

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a quote kinda girl too! Thanks for linking up!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quote Keep calm and pursue your dream. I love the little Mickey ears on top.
    ஐRikki
    The Hive

    ReplyDelete