-Went back to school (July 30th) and cannot seem to get it together. Common Core is making feel like a first year teacher all over again. No worries... I have energy to survive it all!
- My mom visited for three months. While she was here I did...nothing! She made my breakfast, my lunch, cleaned the house, ironed all the clothing (for the whole family), entertained the kids, helped with my laminating, cutting and gluing, .... Well, she left and I am dying here without her help.
- I have 22 kiddos who are keeping me on my toes. Routines are pretty much a part of our everyday now. I just need to teach. Daily Five is going great!
- We celebrated a July birthday, and two August birthdays (mine and my daughter's). Cake or cupcakes anyone?
Farley created the cutest Currently this month!!!
- I love my room mom. She is helpful, fun, outgoing... I can always count on her. She was my room mom last year, so we know each other well. She truly gets how much I care.
-My kids went back to school. Uniform shopping is always fun. I wish everyone wore uniforms. Mornings are much easier. My daughter is beyond excited about kindergarten!
- Year round schools. I get my first three week break in four weeks. Nothing like a mental break :)
Have you visited Amanda's blog? She is fantabulous! Her blog has amazing ideas and I had the priviledge to be part of her Budding Blogger Showcase Series. Visit her... you will fall in love with her passion for teaching.