Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Tell Me More Linky


Amy Lemons is hosting a linky party I could not resist.  I go back to work tomorrow, so I promise some school related blogging :) 

1- I am a little bit OCD, but it only seems to show in my classroom. If you could only see my house!

2- I dislike exercising more than eating broccoli!  I once paid for a year membership and used the gym about 3 times. No gyms for me...I just cannot seem to find the energy. Those who tell me you feel better later...don't believe you :)

3- I am terrified of water!  You see.. I grew up in Mexico City, where water and trees are a luxury!

4- I have never had a pedicure. Touching my feet is not allowed...even when I get a massage.

5- I continue to call myself an ESL learner. Learning a second language as an adult was not easy.

6- I worked every Saturday during my first two years of teaching!  I could not keep up with it all.  My building is closed now.. otherwise I would be there too.

7- I have owned only Honda cars. Civic was my first car. I then bought two CRVs and now I drive an Odyssey.

6- I have tons of hair...it is thick and heavy!  I am pretty sure I loose weight every time I get a haircut. 

7- I love Laffy Taffy...or anything that sticks to my teeth.  My orthodontist never liked that :)

8- I wore braces for two years. Forgot to wear my retainer. My teeth are not gorgeous anymore.

9 - I dislike cooking.  We spend way too much money eating out.


10- I love necklaces and earring sets that match.  I have small collection :)


Back to work.. 7:00 am wake up call. The plan is to make lesson plans for my first week. You see... year round school classrooms are always set up, ready to go.  My room gets a few changes, but nothing super special. 

3 comments:

  1. I am so Number 1!!! Everyone at school thinks I am so organized! Everyone at home would beg to differ! Funny how that works :)

    Good Luck with your first day back!

    Halle
    Across the Hall in 2nd

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog! I'm awarding you the Versatile blog award! W Stop by to pick it up!

    ~Mrs. T
    Teaching Mrs.T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that there are others like that! I'm so organized outside of the house! :)

    Amanda
    Teaching Maddeness

    ReplyDelete