I have to confess...chapter books are not my thing. Picture books make me happy!!! When I so this linky I knew I had to share some of my faves :)
1) Beatrice Doesn't Want To: I use this book every year to introduce summarizing. Beatrice refuses to go to the library with her brother until she discovers reading. Great for making connections!
2) Don't Let the Peas Touch!: Sophie and I have something in common. We are both picky eaters! I use this book to make connections and share about our siblings.
3) SkippyJon Jones: I read this to 'show off' my rocking Spanish accent :)
4) My Lucky Day: All I can say about this one is... piggies are really smart animals. Great for making predictions.
5) Miss Smith's Incredible Storybook: Characters come to life in this book read by a second grade teacher. The best illustrations!
I hide them all in here: