Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Daily Five - Book Study (Chapter 4 & 5)

I am back from vacation, trying to rest after taking pictures with e-v-e-r-y single Disney Princess. The family enjoyed our trip, but I missed my bed terribly!
On the other hand...  Daily Five book study is almost over :(  


I just signed up for a class where teachers who are doing D5, literacy coaches and literacy gurus (from the county I work for) will meet throughout the year to collaborate.  I am so excited to learn from others and see all the amazing things that are being accomplishing with D5. I became obsessed after I observed it 'in action'. 

Who is trying Daily Five for the first time?   Please let me know if there is anything I can help you with. I would love to share ideas!

1 comment:

  1. Love the Daily 5! It did WONDERS in my classroom last year!

    Make sure to stop by and enter my giveaway
    -Courtney
    2ndgradesnapshots.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete