and also the reason why I will be participating in a book study about Guided Math. Brenda from Primary Inspired was so kind to let me in, even though I confessed I know nothing about it. Tons of learning = tons of new ideas.
I hope you can come and visit all of the amazing blogs having a math party :)
My week looks like this:
- Start and finish report cards by Friday
- Attend a 2 day professional development class. Topic: Launching Daily Five (sub lesson plans...yuck!)
- Start and finish our Father's day project
- Start and finish our country research
- Read chapter 1 and 2 of my Guided Math book so I can be an active participant in the book study
- Finish all the paperwork I have left to do :(
Here is to an amazing week!