Sunday, June 10, 2012

B - u - s - y !

WOW!  It must be the end of the school year. I feel it!  I feel the pressure, the excitement, the tiredness... My head is already spinning about all the new things I want to try next year.  Soooo.... this is why I purchased this:

Guided Math       

and also the reason why I will be participating in a book study about Guided Math.  Brenda from Primary Inspired was so kind to let me in, even though I confessed I know nothing about it.  Tons of learning = tons of new ideas.

I hope you can come and visit all of the amazing blogs having a math party :)


My week looks like this:

- Start and finish report cards by Friday
- Attend a 2 day professional development class. Topic: Launching Daily Five  (sub lesson plans...yuck!)
- Start and finish our Father's day project
- Start and finish our country research
- Read chapter 1 and 2 of my Guided Math book so I can be an active participant in the book study
- Finish all the paperwork I have left to do :(

Here is to an amazing week!  

2 comments:

  1. I will be following along!! Can't wait to go over this book! :)

    Lisa
    Learning Is Something to Treasure

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need math help too! Glad I found your blog :) I'm a new follower! :)
    Tori
    Tori's Teacher Tips

    ReplyDelete