Thursday, May 3, 2012

Word Wall

Jen from The Teacher's Cauldron  and April from Wolfelicious are  hosting a word wall linky party.  I am looking for new ideas and especially for ways in which you guys use them in the classroom.  My kiddies seem to forget that is there.


It is a large bright red piece of felt which gets sprayed every year so the fire police man does not get me in trouble

 
I have all the words organized by week. One of my amazing teammates came up with a list.


Each envelope contains 10 words. Each word has a small piece of Velcro and the week's number.  That way when I need put them back, I easily know where they belong.

I need to find new ways to encourage my kids to use it more.  

3 comments:

  1. I love finding out ways that teachers are organizing all our stuff! I am planning on redoing my word work this summer. I will have to copy and organize my words this way. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! can't wait to use it next year! I have some things you may like on my blog. And make sure you follow because I'll be doing a giveaway very soon!

    Kate :)

    ReplyDelete