Monday, May 28, 2012

Winner Announced and Classroom Things I Can't Live Without

And the winner is...  Janine from Faithful in First.


Congrats!  Thanks to all of you :)

Kelley is having her first linky party. Come and share those items you can't live without in the classroom.

1) My white binders and label maker to go along.

2) Daily Cafe books and resources. It has revolutionized the way my students view reading! ... and the way I spend my weekend (no cutting, gluing, copying, laminating).
The Daily Five       The CAFE Book

3) Digital Camera: I take pictures of the kids all the time!
4) Computer related stuff: laptop, fonts (Fonts for Teachers), etsy shops, digital clip art, frames and borders, BLOGS!

5) AC Moore, Michael's, Archiver's...any craft/scrapbook store in the area 

6) My classroom library:  Please don't judge the labels...they need to be redone :) This is half of my precious collection of books.

Here is to 200 followers!  Thanks again!

10 comments:

  1. Tania . . . thank you oh-so much for joining in. I love your resources. I am looking into getting a nice camera. What would your recommend for a newbie photographer like me?

    Kelley "Following You" Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have plenty of cheap cameras....like 3. One day I decided it was time for me to have something nice. I saved up for my Nikon :) I only take it to school for special occasions, otherwise my 'cheap' one does the job.

      Delete
  2. Hooray! What a great pick me up on the rainy day off in Miami! I can't wait to add the books to my class library! Thanks again for the giveaway and Happy Monday!

    Faithful in First

    ReplyDelete
  3. After me, you are one step closer to 200 - good luck! I just read in your profile, "I've been teaching since I was 5 years old." I have been too! I made my own classroom in the basement! Your blog is so cute!

    Sara :)
    Smiling In Second Grade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 200 seems faaaaarrrr away, but I am enjoying the blogging world a lot.

      Delete
  4. Thanks for linking up with the blog link up.
    http://wolfelicious.blogspot.com/p/tba.html


    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tania, I just found your blog and read your profile. I was wondering what kind of dancing you do? I do ballroom, including many of the Latin dances, as well as tap, jazz and ballet. I was a choreographer for several years. It's more challenging now that I am totally blind. I would love it if you could stop by my blog, if you have a second.

    Sharon Dudley, NBCT
    http://teachingwithsight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Salsa and merengue are my favorite!

      Delete
  6. I also love to keep a camera in my classroom. I take pictures of them all the time and we show slideshows each quarter of what they have done. They love to recap what has happened throughout the year and sometimes they say,"I thought that happened in first grade!" Thanks for sharing your must haves!
    Mrs. Sheehan
    Learninginwonderland.com

    ReplyDelete