Sunday, May 6, 2012

Thank You Notes - I Feel Loved Notes (Freebie)

Teacher Appreciation Week begins tomorrow.  Our amazing PTA is always coming up with super cool ways to show how much they appreciate our staff: free breakfast, lunch, books for our classroom libraries, sweets, cards, free hugs, wish list items...  
I am running low on thank you notes, and I know I am going to need some this week. Hope you can use these.

I spent my morning shopping and taking advantage of the TPT sales.  While shopping, I wondered how I could possibly say thank you to all the sellers for all the freebies they offered today.  I did take the time to give feedback and left a quick message on their blogs.
Gracias, muchas gracias for working super hard for all your kids, and for being such an inspiration! 
Teacher hugs to all of you!

8 comments:

  1. Those I Feel Loved Notes are so cute!!! Thanks for sharing! I hope you feel loved this week! (And every week!!!) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I'm always looking for thank you notes!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I am keep training myself with PP.

      Delete
  3. Thanks for sharing! I am so glad that I found your blog! I am looking forward to following you! Please stop by my blog when you have a chance - it is new and I am always looking for suggestions! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing the thank you notes! I'll definetely use them to thank our PTA parents this week. I hope it's okay that I pinned them too. Thanks again!
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So honored you though they were 'pin' worthy :)

      Delete