L I N K Y Numero Uno
Little Ms. glamour Goes to Kindergarten is hosting this cool linky party.
Coming up with only five choices was a challenge for me.
- An electric hole punch (We hole punch everything for our data binders)
- A variety of color pens
- Pocket Charts (Daily Five rotation and vocabulary)
- Tons of stickers and note pads.
L I N K Y Numero Dos
Soaring Through Second is hosting a Furry Friends Linky.
Here is our first baby.
We found Chena at a local shelter back in KY. She was our 6 moth wedding anniversary present. By far the best $25.00 we have ever spent.
Chena is a very gentle, patient dog. She celebrated her 14th birthday back in February.
What have I learned from her (linky requirement)?
- I have learned to enjoy the little things... like a walk in the woods.
- I have learned what true unconditional love is (she is always happy to see me!).
- Pure contentment. She does not ‘more’ of anything… she is a happy caring animal that
has brought our family more than we could ever give her back.
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie is spreading positive thoughts.
And now the dreaded question:
I follow a ton of blogs on reader. Do bloggers know I follow them if I do not sign up via Google friend?
I have been following and unfollowing blogs since I can't figure it out. Please help!