Saturday, April 14, 2012

Linky Party Galore! ... and a question.

What is it about linky parties that I enjoy so much?!  I honestly do not know.  They are just plain fun!!!

L I N K Y Numero Uno
Little Ms. glamour Goes to Kindergarten  is hosting this cool linky party.
Coming up with only five choices was a challenge for me.  
 How about 5 more?
- An electric hole punch (We hole punch everything for our data binders)
- Binders
- A variety of color pens
- Pocket Charts (Daily Five rotation and vocabulary)
- Tons of stickers and note pads.


L I N K Y Numero Dos
Soaring Through Second  is hosting a Furry Friends Linky.

Here is our first baby. 

We found Chena at a local shelter back in KY. She was our 6 moth wedding anniversary present.  By far the best $25.00 we have ever spent.
Chena is a very gentle, patient dog. She celebrated her 14th birthday back in February.  

What have I learned from her (linky requirement)?  
- I have learned to enjoy the little things... like a walk in the woods.
- I have learned what true unconditional love is (she is always happy to see me!).
- Pure contentment. She does not ‘more’ of anything… she is a happy caring animal that
  has brought our family more than we could ever give her back.


L I N K Y Numero Tres
Confessions of a Teaching Junkie is spreading positive thoughts.



And now the dreaded question:
I follow a ton of blogs on reader.  Do bloggers know I follow them if I do not sign up via Google friend? 
I have been following and unfollowing blogs since I can't figure it out.  Please help!



10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness Chena is so adorable!!!! I love that she was your 6 month anniversary present! I like to say Abby was my 3 year anniversary present (just because he didn't technically say 'no' to taking her home). :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every post I seem to have lately is a linky as well!! I love seeing what everyone else is doing:) Chena is so sweet. I want to give her a hug:)

    Aloha,
    Corinna
    Surfin' Through Second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chena is so beautiful! Welcome to bloggy world! I'm your newest follower and I love the blog name you came up with. I'm sorry but I do not know the answer to your question. :( Hopefully someone else can help you out. Take care,
    Dianne
    Hopelessly Devoted to Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great furbaby! I am your newest follower! I've linked up to the party too, so come by for a visit and meet Miss Maggie Bleu!

    Furbaby Blessings,
    Rebecca

    The Teacher's Chatterbox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for linking up!! I know...5 is so hard...but I didn't want to scare people away with an overwhelmingly long list! ;) To answer your question, bloggers will only know you're following them if you do click the "follow" or "join this site" button. I don't think you CAN unfollow if you accidentally click it again. I could be wrong...but that's what I think!

    Little Miss Glamour Goes to Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your dog is beautiful. I looking forward to getting a dog again. Right now we have a rabbit who's scared of them. But one day we'll have a dog again. Thanks for sharing.
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm your newest follower too. I love the header on your blog. It's really cute!
     Chrissy

    First Grade Found Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. A cute blog.I am a new follower of yours!

    Lusine
    Enjoy Teaching English

    ReplyDelete
  9. To be eligible to win the $10 Starbucks gift card in the drawing on Tuesday, make sure you follow my blog and follow me on Facebook. So far only 6 people out of 21 are eligible. Good Luck!
    Teresa
    Confessions of a Teaching Junkie
    Find me on Facebook!

    ReplyDelete