Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Family Vacation and April Currently

We just came back from a short five day vacation to...
Puerto Rico!  

It was my first time visiting La Isla del Encanto (The Island of Enchanment).  The food was great. The weather was fantastic and we made all of our flights without any problems.  I LOVE track out!
Do you have any vacation plans?

April is here, Easter is around the corner and ... did I mention I am tracked out?!


Currently  hosted by Farley over at Oh Boy 4th Grade!

H A P P Y   T U E S D A Y :)

4 comments:

  1. Girl what are you waiting for-- BOOK THAT MASSAGE!!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  2. YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED! Head to my blog to find out what you have to do next!

    Erin
    Creating & Teaching

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am your newest follower! Head on over and check out my blog! Happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I <3 Puerto Rico!!! My family is from there!!
    Curls and a Smile

    ReplyDelete