Thursday, April 5, 2012

Diez are IT!


I have been tagged by Erin from Creating and Teaching and I am so excited to play along. 
 
Here are Erin's 'tagging questions':

1. Meals or snacks? Meals.  I grew up eating heavy meals for dinner. No breakfast for me though.  I seriously avoid breakfast foods as much as I can.
2. Soda or water? Soda.  I need some suga' everyday.  A glass or a can of Coke is all I need :)
3. Mountains or beaches?  Mountains... I guess.  I do not swim. I am terrified of water! 
4. Cats or dogs? Dogs for sure.  
5. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla. 
6. Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts? Both.  Starbucks Frappuccinos and donut holes could be my perfect breakfast :)
7. Movie theater or renting? Renting. I am pretty sure Netflix raised their prices after all the movies I have rented from them. 
8. Pool or ocean? Pool.  The beach terrifies me!
9. Car or SUV? Mini van :(  I miss my CRV so much!!!!  
10. Early bird or Night Owl?  Night Owl. I am much more productive once the kids are in bed. 
 
                                                              TAG YOU ARE IT!

Dos- Christina (Mrs. Baindridge's Class)
Tres- Jennifer (Hello Literacy)
Cuatro- Angie (Myers Magnificent Moments)
Seis- Michelle (Teach123)
Siete- Heather (Heather's Heart)
Ocho- Keri (Teach- Play-Smile)
Nueve- Lauren (The First Grade Diaries)
Diez- Lynda (Curls and Smiles)

                                           Here are your questions: 

1 - What is the one thing you must carry in your purse (besides money) at all times?
2 - Fiction or Nonfiction books?
3 - One of your best qualities is...
4 - How do you celebrate your birthday?  Any special traditions?
5 - When was the last time someone did something nice for you?  What was it?
6 - How many hours do you devote to blogging?
7 - Massage or Mani and Pedi?
8 - Favorite snack
9 - Are you better at talking to other people of listening to other people?
10- Last blog you started to follow

The Rules: Answer my 10 questions, then tag 10 friends. List 10 questions for those friends to answer. 
Don't forget to leave a comment on their blogs letting them know they have been tagged!

Thanks Erin!!! This was fun :)



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! I look forward to playing along! Have a great weekend!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is Caitlin from the Teacher Blogger Exchange. I couldn't find your email address, but will you shoot me an email at teacherbloggerexchange at gmail dot com? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete