Thursday, April 26, 2012

Blogger Exchange Goodies

I came home and found this on the kitchen island.  It just made me smile.

Who does not love a red envelope?

The Teacher Blogger Exchange hosted an exchange inpired by Pinterest.  I am not so crafty, but I had fun making something for Emily.  Let's just say that Modge Podge and I are not friends at all.


Thank you Emily!   Not sure if I should use my clipboard or hang it. I'd liketo admire it everyday when I come home.  I truly loved everything you made :)
Gracias... Muchas Gracias.

Check out Emily's blog you will love all her ideas.

4 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad it made it safely! Mod Podge and I are not on speaking terms right now either. I'm actually more friends with the glue gun currently. =)I'm not going to lie...I made a few paperclips for own polka dot collection. This has been fun. Happy Friday!

    Emily @ Second Grade Silliness 

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the gifts you received! Especially the large K since my last name starts with K! Cute:)!

    Ashley
    Live2Learn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I found you through the bloggy exchange and came to check out your loot!
    I am your newest follower :)

    When you get a sec, stop by!

    Natalie
    TeacheryTidbits

    ReplyDelete